Missouri’s Medical Marijuana Card Requirements
Missouri’s stance on cannabis started to change in 2014. The state reduced penalties for cannabis offenses and legalized CBD oil for epileptic patients. In 2018, the state approved Amendment 2, allowing the medical use of cannabis for those meeting Missouri’s medical marijuana requirements. Now eligible patients can purchase medical cannabis legally. See if you meet Missouri’s medical marijuana card qualifications.
You can get a medical marijuana card in Missouri if you meet the state’s following requirements:
- Be 18 years of age or older (or be a minor with a parent or guardian’s consent).
- Be diagnosed with one of Missouri’s qualifying conditions for medical marijuana.
- Have a signed physician certification form.
- Be a resident of Missouri with valid proof of residency (state ID, driver’s license, or a recent utility bill).
State Qualifying Medical Conditions
The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services issues MMJ cards for patients with various ailments. Some of the qualifying medical conditions in Missouri include:
- Hepatitis C
- Crohn’s Disease
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Tourette’s Syndrome
- Huntington’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer’s / Dementia
- Debilitating Psychiatric Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Intractable Migraines (unresponsive to other treatments)
How to Apply
You can apply for a medical marijuana card if you fulfill Missouri’s qualifications. Our team at Ozark MMJ Cards can help you get your medical marijuana card in just three steps.
Inform us of your medical history through our FREE online patient evaluation. This quick evaluation will help our physicians determine whether you meet Missouri’s medical marijuana requirements.
Meet a Doctor
Schedule an online visit with one of our licensed physicians for a more thorough evaluation. Get your signed certification at the end of the appointment and prepare for registration.
Register for a Card
Upload a copy of your certification to Missouri’s medical marijuana card registration website and complete your application. Wait 1 to 14 business days to receive your medical marijuana card.
Benefits of Getting a Medical Marijuana Card
Having an MMJ card has more benefits than just buying marijuana legally. By meeting Missouri’s medical marijuana requirements and getting an MMJ card, you can:
- Grow your own cannabis at home.
- Purchase and possess cannabis products at a time.
- Buy medical cannabis with lower retail taxes.
- Shop more potent cannabis products with higher THC levels.
Get Certified with Ozark MMJ Cards
If you meet Missouri’s medical marijuana card qualifications, you can begin your certification process today! All you have to do is contact Ozark MMJ Cards and make an appointment. We believe in easy and affordable access to medical cannabis, and we do our best to provide it for patients.
Our risk-free, no-cost application process leaves no room for doubt. You will get your signed certification if you meet Missouri’s medical marijuana requirements. We will provide a full refund if our physicians don’t certify you. Begin your certification today to take advantage of the health benefits of cannabis and improve your quality of life.