Medical Marijuana Card Renewal in Oklahoma
In order to keep benefitting from the healing powers made possible by your medical marijuana card in Oklahoma, you need to keep it up to date. We’d be happy to help with the renewal process and walk you through the steps. It only costs $99 and takes a few, short minutes!
Qualifying for Renewal of Your Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Card
Eligibility to apply for renewal depends on the presence of one or more of the following qualifying medical conditions:
- ADD & ADHD
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Crohn’s Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disorder (GI)
- HIV & AIDS
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Neurological Disorders
- Phantom Limb Pain
- Psychosis & Schizophrenia
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
- Tourette’s Syndrome
You’ll Also Need to Submit:
- A valid Oklahoma state I.D.
- Your old Medical Marijuana License card.
- A $100 Patient Renewal Fee to the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA).
- Proof of Medicaid (SoonerCare) or Medicare enrollment, or
- Proof of status as a 100% disabled veteran
Act Before Your MMJ License Expires
Please note that we cannot accept an expired Physician’s Written Certification as valid documentation for the renewal of your Oklahoma medical card. Ideally, you should renew your medical marijuana license 30 days prior to the date of expiration.
We recommend beginning the certification process with us before this date so that you can have your certification ready for renewal with the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA). Once the doctor has issued your recertification, you usually have 30 days to register it with the state before it expires.
But if you’re confused about where to start, don’t worry — we’ve got your back! Our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the 3-step renewal process.
3 Simple Steps for Your Oklahoma Medical Card Renewal
1. Fill Out the Medical Marijuana Card Renewal Application FormSince you’re just renewing your license, this process should not take long. After you fill out the form and attach the pertaining documents, a member of our Patient Care Team will get back to you within 1-2 business days to let you know if your appointment has been approved.
2. Confirmation & BillingOnce your Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Renewal Application has been approved and your telemedicine appointment has been confirmed, our Patient Care Team will send you an invoice for $99* due the day before your visit. *We bill you in advance as we don’t accept in-office payments. As long as you pay before your appointment date, you’re good to go!
3. Register with the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana AuthorityOnce you’re successfully re-certified, our friendly and knowledgeable Patient Care Team will be available to answer any questions or provide any guidance on completing the medical marijuana card renewal application process with OMMA. We are dedicated to helping you maintain a healthy lifestyle made possible by this natural medicine.
We Take Care of All Your
Medical Marijuana Certification Needs
Our process is designed to be inexpensive, clear-cut, and easy to understand. Contact us via email, text, or phone and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Whether you’re seeking help with the renewal of your medical card or looking to get certified for the first time, our team is here to guide you. Fill out our FREE Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Application to see if you qualify!