Certification For A Medical Marijuana Card in Missouri
To get a medical marijuana card in Missouri, you have to be certified by a doctor first. As it says in Article XIV of the Missouri Constitution, medicinal marijuana access is limited to individuals who have qualifying medical conditions. Ozark MMJ Cards can walk you through the certification process of these qualifying conditions and help you get ready to apply for your Missouri cannabis card.
Certify In Missouri Today For Only $99
Based on Article XIV of the Missouri Constitution, the qualifying conditions for access to a Marijuana card include:
- Intractable migraines unresponsive to other treatment
- A chronic medical condition that causes severe, persistent pain or persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those associated with multiple sclerosis, seizures, Parkinson’s disease, and Tourette’s syndrome
- Human immunodeficiency virus or acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- A chronic medical condition that is normally treated with prescription medications that could lead to physical or psychological dependence, when a physician determines that medical use of marijuana could be effective in treating that condition and would serve as a safer alternative to the prescription medication
- A terminal illness
- In the professional judgment of a physician, any other chronic, debilitating, or other medical condition, including, but not limited to, hepatitis C, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn’s disease, Huntington’s disease, autism, neuropathies, sickle cell anemia, agitation of Alzheimer’s disease, cachexia, and wasting syndrome.
However, to register for the card, an applicant must provide certification of their qualifying condition from a physician. That is where Ozark MMJ Cards can help.
Certification with Ozark MMJ Cards
Ozark MMJ Cards can provide the necessary certification to apply for a medical marijuana card in Missouri and provide such documentation for new patients.
The process is simple. New patients will schedule a telehealth appointment with Ozark MMJ Cards. Scheduling is handled by our on-site form that requires contact information, the condition you seek certification for, and your patient information. Some of the necessary information includes the history of your condition and your previous diagnosis if there is one.
From there, you set the appointment day and time for a telehealth visit. As long as all the necessary information is provided, we will confirm the appointment and see if a Missouri cannabis card is the right option for you. This whole process only costs $99 dollars and you don’t have to pay if you aren’t approved!
Ready to Start?
If you are ready to apply for a Missouri medical marijuana card, fill out the form below or contact us with questions!