Missouri Medical Card Renewal
Why Renew Your Medical Marijuana Card?
Missouri MMJ cards are valid for up to three years. After that, you need to renew them to make the most out of your cannabis experience.
Here are a few reasons why Missouri medical marijuana card renewal is so important:
- It gives you continued legal access to marijuana products.
- It allows you to possess and grow higher amounts of cannabis.
- It lets you purchase medical cannabis at a lower price than recreational cannabis due to lower tax rates.
Who is Eligible for Renewal?
To be eligible for Missouri medical marijuana card renewal, you need to be re-evaluated by a licensed doctor.
You can renew your card if you have a qualifying condition per Article XIV of the Missouri State Constitution and can still benefit from medical cannabis.
Some of the qualifying conditions for Missouri medical card renewal include the following:
- AIDS / HIV
- Hepatitis C
- Crohn’s Disease
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Tourette’s Syndrome
- Intractable Migraines
- Huntington’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer’s Disease / Dementia
- Debilitating Psychiatric Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
The Renewal ProcessBecause the State of Missouri can take up to 30 days for medical marijuana card renewal, we advise updating your certification at least a month before your card’s expiry date. Here is how Missouri medical card renewal goes with us:
- Update your Ozark MMJ Cards profile by providing your contact information, qualifying condition, and patient information.
- Schedule an appointment.
- Upload a copy of your un-expired card or other documentation of your qualifying condition. Note: we cannot accept an expired physician’s written certification as documentation.
- Get re-evaluated by our licensed doctors and receive a written certification.
- Upload your certification and government-issued ID to the state’s website for renewal.
Start the Renewal Process Today
Do you want to keep benefiting from medical marijuana legally? Then start your Missouri medical card renewal process today with Ozark MMJ Cards!
We offer one of the most affordable Missouri medical marijuana card renewal services for only $99.
If you are ready to renew your certification, reach out to an expert at Ozark MMJ Cards or fill out the form below. Our friendly customer support team is here to help you through the process. So don’t hesitate to contact us with your questions!
No. You must present a state-issued medical card to licensed dispensaries in Missouri to be able to purchase cannabis.
Without a card, dispensaries will not sell to you. Plus, you will be in legal trouble if caught trying to purchase with an expired MMJ card. So the best bet is to go through with Missouri medical marijuana card renewal.
No. Missouri doesn’t have a reciprocity program with other states. So you can’t shop from local dispensaries using an MMJ card issued by another state. Instead, you must start your Missouri medical card renewal or certification process to purchase medical cannabis in this state.
You must be 18 years or older to get and renew an MMJ card in Missouri. Under 18 candidates can still apply for Missouri medical card renewal and certification with a consent form signed by a parent or a legal guardian. Emancipated patients can get or renew their cards without this consent form.
You must visit the Missouri State Registration portal to register your recertification with the state. Log in to your existing account and upload the necessary documents, including your new certification and a photo taken within the last three months. Pay the processing fee, apply for renewal, and wait for the state to approve it.