Arkansas’s 18 Qualifying Conditions for Medical Marijuana
There are currently 18 Arkansas medical marijuana act qualifying conditions that let you get a card. Medical cannabis is used a lot for the treatment of pain, inflammation, nausea, insomnia, and mood disorders. The department of health has carefully selected these 18 qualifying conditions as being right for this type of treatment.
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Tourette’s syndrome
- Cachexia (wastingsyndrome)
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Intractable pain pain that has not responded to ordinary medications, treatment or surgical measures for more than six (6) months
- Severe nausea
- Seizures including those characteristic of epilepsy
- Muscle Spasms Severe and persistent muscle spasms including without limitation those characteristic of multiple sclerosis
Qualify and Want to Get Certified?
If you have one of the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Act qualifying conditions, we can get you certified with or without a written record of that condition.